Judy and Mark's Stuff

Just a place for Mark and I to let people know what's going on in our lives. With so many friends who live far away, thought it would be a nice way to keep in touch.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Elenei reaches level 60, woot!

This weekend I've been doing a lot of computer game playing, as one of my characters on World of Warcraft was nearing level 60. Level 60 is the highest level in the game, and so its a major achievement because usually as it takes month of playing to get to this level. After a marathon session on Saturday night, staying up till 4:30am (when did I become so old that this is hard for me!) and a few hours more of playing on Sunday, I was able to reach that esteemed level.
I usually name my characters after friends I have in real life, so Elenei is named after my friend Elena. (My first level 60 character is called Donika after my friend Donna, and that is the one I usually play, more about her in some future blog.) I also have Rosaryn (Rosie), and Kylessa (for my sister). Janai was already taken, (sorry Jana!). I guess I've always named characters in my games after my friends, probably roots back to playing Oregon Trail in elementary school, and naming my pioneers after friend's names. (Yeah I was always sad when they got cholera and died hehehe).
Anyways, I'm glad she's level 60 and the pressure to play her is off. This week I hope to do some other game related things, and help my fellow guildies with their characters.

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Congrats. Hubby always does a little dance and tromps around for a while after he reaches the top level for a character--kind of like the way athletes showboat after they've scored. Maybe you can create the Warcraft shuffle, then teach it to your guildmates so they can celebrate likewise when they reach the top. :)

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home