Judy and Mark's Stuff

Just a place for Mark and I to let people know what's going on in our lives. With so many friends who live far away, thought it would be a nice way to keep in touch.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Looks like Fry's Electronics exploded in my house



Mark and I just got new computers, and we decided this would be a good time to clean the dust and fur behind our desks and rewire everything so its neater (this is my idea of fun, not Mark's but he plays along). When you have 3 cats and live in LA (dirty air central), cleaning is essential. We didn't just find dust bunnies back there, try more like dust elephants! We eventually got the computers in before it was time to go to bed, but the room will probably look like a junk yard for a while before we clean and sort all the wires and extra devices. Maybe I'll have more time on the weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

I got one of those "snakes"--the long plastic tubes with a slit down the middle--to wrap my computer wires. Having untangled wires makes me happy because I am an odd little monkey. But I didn't do it to hubby's computer. I think he'd go into cardiac arrest if he saw me tooling around behind his desk--heaven forbid I should knock some pivotal wire loose.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home