Judy and Mark's Stuff

Just a place for Mark and I to let people know what's going on in our lives. With so many friends who live far away, thought it would be a nice way to keep in touch.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Just thought I'd share my sunset


One of my favorite things about my home is the way that the dining room faces west. That allows us to see the beautiful sunsets that LA enjoys. (I guess the smog has some redeeming function...) This is a picture of the sunset from my balcony. I love it at this moment, when the orange silhouettes the trees across the street. I never get tired of looking at it. Just thought I'd share.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow ... I thought this was a photo from Hawaii--a friend who moved there sent me an orangy Hawaiian sunset that looks a lot like your view. Maybe that's why you enjoy it so much: It reminds you of the Motherland. :)

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home