Scrapbooking with my care group friends
Spent a nice Saturday afternoon with some friends in my care group doing some scrapbooking at my house. Here I am, with Holly(behind me) and Peggy(right).What are care groups? Care groups are small groups of people that meet once a week for dinner and some discussion and fellowship. We get together, joke around, support each other through celebrating the good things in our life, and get prayer support for the problems. This care group is through our old church, but we love the people so much we continue to go even though we no longer attend MCF. I don't know what I would have done with out these people, they have carried Mark and I through all the bad stuff that has been happening in our lives last year. They get to hear me whine every week, and believe me that is a lot, they deserve medals or something... =)
As usual I didn't get much scrapbooking pages done, but I really enjoyed getting together with people and having people over the house. Gives me an excuse to clean too. =) Its been a while since I entertained, it felt good.
Peggy's husband, Paul came over as well, but he and Mark were cloistered in the other room, as Mark taught Paul a little about the multiplayer game we play(World of Warcraft). Paul will be trying it out, at least for two months, and seeing if he likes it. Hopefully he doesn't like it TOO much...(sorry Peggy in advance). He has a good head on his shoulders, I don't think he'll get into too much trouble.

1 Comments:
I want a gold medal ...
I had a lot of fun, too. It got me out of my house, which meant I didn't have to look at all the stuff that needs to be done. It's nice to go to someone else's clean house when you don't want to clean your own. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home