God is in the details
I was really having a bad day today, and watching a movie for a little escapism, and I noticed that out my window there was an amazing sunset. I get to see a lot of sunsets from my balcony, but it was truly one of the really beuatiful ones, that look like the sky is on fire. Looking at it, I really felt as if this sunset was to remind me that through all the crap that's going on in my life, God is present and is in control of things; He has a plan even if I don't understand it in the moment. If only I could carry around that feeling everyday, I would do a lot less worrying and a lot more living.Something to strive for i guess.

1 Comments:
What a beautiful photo. I'm glad you got to experience this. There probably were very few people who saw it, and even fewer who took the time to appreciate it the way you did. We should take a walk in your park sometime. There's so much natural beauty all around us, even here in our concrete jungle, and I so rarely take time to enjoy it.
Post a Comment
<< Home