World of Warcraft featured in the Sunday funnies

As I was looking for coupons in the Sunday paper here at work, I came across this comic. All you World of Warcraft people who may be reading can sympathize. Love how they make the Leroy Jenkin's reference in there. For those of you who don't know, Mark and I play a computer game called World of Warcraft. We've been playing this for almost 2 years, have been exposed to it in alpha from a fellow co-worker who interned with Blizzard, and participated in the closed beta, and then open beta. Its probably the best multiplayer game out right now, and we have met quite a few friends through it. A group of us formed a "guild" called Steel Rain, and we have been adventuring in Azeroth since the day WOW opened. We have a webpage that I manage, so if anyone would like to check it out, click here. I'll write more about it later.
http://www.ucomics.com/foxtrot/2006/01/29/

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home