Valentine's Day 2006

Check out the wonderful flowers that Mark gave me for Valentines Day, and the Starbuck's bears as well. I also got a oreo cookie white chocolate candy apple, which is not pictured since I inhaled it within seconds of getting it. As my friend Gordon likes to say, "Tasty treat that can't be beat!". Am I spoiled or what?!? hehe
Since we plan on celebrating Valentine's day this Saturday, we decided to go to our Tuesday night care group, and spend our Valentine's day with our friends Paul, Peggy and Rafi. We brought a red velvet cake from Coldstone's, a fitting Valentine's day dessert.

1 Comments:
How loving Mark is, you lucky gal.
Missed you Tuesday. Well, actually I missed you Wednesday, when I thought about missing Tuesday night small group. Hubby brought home Stargate Atlantis on DVD for Valentines, and we watched it until the wee hours of the morning.
Arggg! I missed red velvet cake!
Post a Comment
<< Home