Judy and Mark's Stuff

Just a place for Mark and I to let people know what's going on in our lives. With so many friends who live far away, thought it would be a nice way to keep in touch.

Friday, December 08, 2006

New hairstyle


I got my hair done today, and had it straightened. Process took 6 hours, but the results are very nice. Have to see what it looks like when I wash it, that will be the true test, but here it is.

2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Lookin' good! I love the 'do; looking forward to seeing it up close.

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! You look great! Cannot wait to see you guys in LA. Your condo looks amazing. I love the furniture and the floors!!!WE HAVE TO SEE IT while we are there!

It made me smile to see Russell's picture on your blog. He is getting bigger everyday :-D

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home