Judy and Mark's Stuff

Just a place for Mark and I to let people know what's going on in our lives. With so many friends who live far away, thought it would be a nice way to keep in touch.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Summer in Portland

After a very late spring, I feel like summer is finally making an appearance, and it is quite beautiful. Been lazy about posting, so I have several months to catch up on. Since the end of tax season, I have been enjoying the break and just doing a little of everything.

The last month I have been playing a new online computer game, Age of Conan, with Mark and a friend from Pepperdine, Nancy. Its nice to be playing something new, and its actually a decent enough game compared to WOW to keep my attentions. Its socially much quieter, without a large group as I have been accustomed to, but its refreshing that way.

We have been spending a lot of time working on the house, trying to make it nice before Mark's parents come in July to visit. I'm especially proud of the way the 2nd bedroom is turning out, I will include pictures here soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gene and Joyce said...

So good to hear from you. I kept checking your blog every few weeks and was afraid a big watery Oregon hole had opened up and swallowed you. Houses are fun to keep up -- and a lot of work (check our blog). Glad things are going well.
--gene

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home