
Well, as if starting a new job wasn't excitement enough, Mark and I will be signing a contract to buy a house this weekend. We really weren't looking seriously, but we were casually browsing (as I have been ever since we moved here) and I saw a house that just sounded beautiful. The pictures were grainy but the description sounded like everything we wanted in a home. So I wrote an email to the seller asking if it was still on the market. He said he was only showing it to qualified buyers, so I called him up and he allowed us to see the place, even though we didn't have a pre-approval for a loan. We saw the place and fell in love with it.

Here's a couple shots of the place that the seller had put up online. It's a little nerve wracking to be doing this when I'm just learning my tax job, and we'll be moving in the middle of tax season, but its a great house. Its a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1700 sq.ft. split level house. On the bottom floor, there is a solarium/family room, with two guest bedrooms on either side and a guest bathroom. The main floor has the master bedroom, living room with fireplace, and kitchen. There is a deck leading out from the kitchen for outside entertaining. Another half step leads to a nook that has access to the attic and an unfinished area above the garage. It has lots of windows and skylights, which is great for me since I like a lot of natural light. The lot (1/4 sq. acre) is surrounded by trees and has a Japanese garden feel to it. If all goes well, we will be moving in about March 28th. I'll post more pictures later.

2 Comments:
Wow--the trees look so plush. And the inside photos are really grand, too. Hope everything goes smoothly and you get this nice home.
Wuao to the second power! What a blessing! I hope God continues working His plan in your lives. About the taxes, Don't worry...you will be okay.
Post a Comment
<< Home