Judy and Mark's Stuff

Just a place for Mark and I to let people know what's going on in our lives. With so many friends who live far away, thought it would be a nice way to keep in touch.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A bit of home for the office

We saw this painting while we were in Hawaii, and decided to buy it for our office. Its a nice landscape, with Chinaman's Hat in the background, and I like it because this is the area where I grew up. The blues are very vivid, though I don't know if the photograph reflects that. It really has made the office quite cozy.
Click on the picture for a slightly larger version of it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Beautiful. Seems once you've lived in a place like that, nothing else can quite compare. Especially not the smog gray skies of SoCal.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home